Friday, November 29, 2013

I Want A Salt Lamp

I've wanted a salt lamp for a while now, they're just so pretty. I love their rich, radiant, warm sunset/sunrise tones. Some of the larger lamps are incredibly expensive, but I found some smaller, more affordable lamps on Home Depot's website. Salt is so incredibly powerful and versatile, I'd love to experience working with such a large, unbroken specimen. I would like to make something clear: there is no tradition of working with these salt lamps. I just think they're neat.

By the way, magically, salt is salt is salt. There is no "best" or "most powerful" kind of salt. If you want to buy some fancy salts to cook with, by all means. Just don't let anyone fool you into thinking you need anything more than the salt in your kitchen.

On to the cool lamps!

This little guy plugs right into a USB drive:


This one looks like a bowl of hot coals:


Oooh, this one is also an oil warmer. I've used an oil warmer before when I absolutely could not burn incense and I was very pleased with the results.



Do you die? How amazing this one?! It looks like a crystal ball (well, I guess it technically is) or a planet.


Last, how incredible are these candle holders?

(Sneaky, they cloned the image to make it look like you will get an identical pair.)


I think I need this Pinkie Pie nightlight too:


You know, speaking of My Little Pony, the spirits really know how to speak my language! Recently I've been receiving several dreams where the characters appear as symbols. For example, the other night I received a warning about false friends which included an image of a cartoon snake moving flatly through glass (snake in the glass... snake in the grass... clever) and fake MLP toys! With each of the main characters representing one of the "Elements of Friendship" (Loyalty, Honesty, Generosity, Kindness, Laughter, and Magic), they are perfect dream symbols.

If you've never seen the show, definitely check it out! It's smart, funny, charming, and even touching and inspiring. I'm so glad that a) little girls have this wonderful, empowering show as an antidote to the usual cotton-candy princess dreck that gets pushed on them, and b) it has been able to transcend gender lines and capture a rather large male audience. Bronies 4 life!

2 comments:

  1. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found nearly all folks will go along with with your blog. salt lamps from pakistan

    ReplyDelete